If you use x360ce controller emulation to use your Xbox 360 controller on your PC and you want to make it work with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on Steam/PC, please follow the simple steps from this guide below.
How To Make x360ce Software Work with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
After setting up the x360ce controller emulation’s files on your PC, follow the steps below :
- Go back to your Steam folder (right-click “Steam”, select “Properties” and “Open File Location”).
- Open the “steamapps” folder, followed by common and the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4’s folder.
- Rename the file xinput1_3.dll to xinput9_1_0.dll
That’s it, you’re done.
Make sure you have placed the x360ce controller files in the same location as the game’s executable file (exe file) as per the instructions for setting it up.
For the controller to work, your PC must pass the following system requirements :
- Windows Vista or newer.
- .NET 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) – included in Windows 7.
In Windows 8 and 10: Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off > enable “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0)”.
- .NET 4.6 (includes 4.0) – included in Windows 8 and 10.
- DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010) – Required regardless of OS; .NET MUST be installed prior to the DirectX update.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 – For x64 systems install both x86 and x64 redistributables.
It’s likely your computer already passes these requirements if it runs Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on your gaming PC.